Koller Craft Life N Style Aquatic Habitats
Aren’t these aquariums beautiful?
Sure, a plain, basic rectangular tank will get the job done. Or you can opt for one of the aquariums that look like they belong in a classroom or child’s bedroom. They look nice and work well. I’ve had Koller Craft habitats for betas and other fish in the past.
If you’re looking for a grown up aquarium that will be a focal point for your home and work with your style and decor, these beautiful Life N Style habitats are an excellent choice.
There are 3 different styles available:
- Executive – Wood and verdigris-like accents
- Outback – The look and texture of crocodile skin
- Ancient Egypt – “stone” carvings of ancient people and animals
All 3 styles will look great when displayed proudly in your home or office. They are appropriate for men or women. The designs will be enjoyed by the whole family and others who visit.
The kit includes a Mini Might water circulating filter system and just for fun it also includes an amazing LED light system. The lights have beautiful color combinations and special effects.
The Aquarium is easy to set up and easy to maintain. With this habitat, I don’t have to worry about my cats dipping their paws into the tank. They like to watch, but can’t get in.
You can add your choice of sea creatures and whatever other accessories you’d like. My favorites are the little frogs. I just love watching them swim!
Aquariums are beautiful and relaxing. Sea life is a wonderful addition to a home or office.
PRIZE - Choice of Executive, Outback or Ancient Egypt Aquarium – ARV $140
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Marilyn Monroe giveaway (ends 8/26)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 27, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.