About: A new standard of green. One beautiful world begins with conscientious living. And conscientious living means preventing waste to save the planet, helping us all live more beautifully. ONE is committed to promoting natural beauty without compromising the beauty of the earth, providing eco-friendly products in recyclable, plastic-free packaging to rejuvenate the spirit and save the planet.
One Bath and Body has it all ~ eco-friendly products with eco-friendly packaging. The packaging looks great and the products are fabulous!
Bath time fun is not just for kids. Adults can have fun with their bath products, too, and One Bath and Body can help. They have a wonderful assortment of products that look, work and smell great.
Here are a few of my favorites:
Vanilla Almond Custard Hand and Body Lotion - The lotion is rich, creamy and smells delicious. It’s like dessert for the skin! It’s packaged in a squeezable tube that contains no plastic. The metal lid and tube are recylable
Hair Biscuit Solid Shampoo – Solid shampoo may be new to some of you, but it’s really easy to use and gets hair clean. It comes packaged in an aluminum container that can be recycled or reused. (I vote for reused on this one.) Solid shampoo is nice to use at home and is ideal for travel since it doesn’t fall under TSA’s liquid item travel limitations.
Bath and Body Sponges – The sisal sponge is good for exfoliating. I especially like it on my rough feet. My favorite is the super soft chenille sponge. Don’t think I’ve ever felt a sponge quite so soft before. It’s wonderful.
Sun Drenched Lemon Sugar Scrub – This is yummy! The lemon scent is lovely. It is super concentrated – feels creamy as it exfoliates. Using this a couple times a week leaves my skin fresh and polished. This aluminum container can also be reused.
Lotion Massage Bar – This is a real treat! It is lotion, but it’s a solid. When it touches warm skin, the bar gets melty. It feels great as it’s massaged into tired and achy muscles.
Coco-Coconut Lip Balm – Yum! They have other flavors, too, but this is my favorite. The round aluminum container is a perfect size to pop into a pocket or purse. It’s made with shea butter that soothes and protects my lips, so that they look and feel better.
PRIZE - Choice of any 3 One Bath and Body Products – ARV $25 (exact value depends upon which items the winner chooses)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like One Bath and Body on Facebook
* Follow One Bath and Body on Twitter
* Enter the Twinkle Toes DVD Giveaway (ends 8/1)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 2, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.