Sadie’s Montana Book 1
by Linda Byler
Pub. date 10/2011
Description: When the Miller family moved from Ohio to Montana, Sadie had to leave her beloved horse, the palomino named Paris. Still, she likes the Montana snows and her job at Aspen East Ranch serving the ranch hands.
Unexpectedly, Ezra appears, the man who seems to be perfect in every way and fully intends to marry Sadie. But does she love him back? And who is this fascinating Mark who helps to rescue a dying horse and shows up at the Amish hymn-sing though he is English?
This book transports the reader to another place. The story is modern, but the Amish lifestyle is anything but modern.
The story is fictional, but includes factual details of how life is for the Amish. There is even a glossary with definitions of Amish terms. The author is not an outsider. She lives in central Pennsylvania and is an active member of the Amish Church.
Sadie’s story is interesting and heartwarming. Her situation and temperament are distinctly Amish, but the human emotions and life lessons are common to all.
WHERE TO BUY - The book is available at a discount on Amazon.
PRIZE - Wild Horses – ARV $14
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Go Girl Fashion Fixes giveaway (ends 3/26)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends March 27, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and Prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.