About: Barista Bath and Body – B3 – products are formulated with organic coffee, coffee extract, essential oils and herbal extracts to maximize the therapeutic benefits of coffee. In recent years, coffee has re-emerged as a natural restorative exhibiting numerous advantageous properties. Published studies have documented the benefits of topical application of coffee and its major constituent, caffeine.
Barista Bath and Body, aka B3, has a great new shaving collection that is great for men. It’s made with coffee, just like their other products.The guys in my house like understanding the science behind the products they use and we’re all impressed with what we’ve learned about coffee.
We knew it was important to keep our skin pH balanced and now we understand it better. The natural film that sits on top of our skin has a pH of 4.5 to 5.5. It’s slightly acidic and helps to fight off bacteria. Regular soap has an alkaline pH of 12 which can strip away our skin’s natural defenses. Coffee has a pH of 4.5 to 5. It works with your skin instead of stripping it like products with a high pH can. You can read more of the details on the B3 site.
The shave system consists of 4 products:
- Grind – Coffee Skin Polish
- Fix – Coffee Pre-Shave Oil
- Buzz – Coffee Shave Cream
- Chill – Coffee Post-Shave Soother
It’s easy to follow the numbers and get a close, smooth shave. 4 steps may sound like a lot of work, but it really isn’t. Each step can be completed quickly and the results are noticeable. Your skin will feel better for yourself and for anyone else who happens to touch it. After you’ve tried it once, you’ll realize that your skin is worth a little effort.
The products can be used on men’s faces and women’s legs, but men won’t feel like they’re borrowing their wife’s skincare products. Coffee is something that can be enjoyed by all.
PRIZE - B3 Shave System – ARV $65
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Barista on Twitter
* Like Barista on Facebook
* Enter the Timmy Time giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends March 14, 2012 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.