Sometimes bargain brands are just as good as the name brands. With candles, that just isn’t true. Yankee Candles may cost a little more, but they are worth it.
When I purchase a Yankee Candle for myself or to give as a gift, I know the quality is going to be excellent. The candles always look and smell great!
Yankee Candle has a lovely selection of Festive Fragrances for the holidays. There are some of the usuals and some that are more unique.
The Holiday Gift Set contains 3 small jar candles packaged in a cute box. It would make a great gift for just about anyone.
The set includes the following 3 Festive Fragrances.
- Cherries on Snow – An enchanted, sparkling blend of bright, juicy cherries with sweet almonds and an icy freshness.
- Christmas Rose - Holiday memories bloom in the authentic perfume of delicate rose petals with a hint of pine.
- Mountain Berry - Inspired by nature. . . the wintry crisp scent of frosty woods, red berries, currant and rosemary.
All 3 fragrances are beautiful. They even smell good when all 3 are burning at the same time.
My favorite of the 3 is the Christmas Rose. I always love feminine roses, but by adding in the scent of pine this is a fragrance that the whole family can enjoy.
Each small jar will burn for 25-40 hours. This is a great size to create a holiday mood without taking up too much space or overpowering the room.
Yankee Candle is a beautiful part of the holiday season!
PRIZE - Yankee Candle Holiday Collection – ARV $25
Here’s how to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Yankee Candle on Facebook
* Follow Yankee Candle on Twitter
* Enter the Mohawk Home Rug giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends December 2, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.