About: All it takes to become a real estate tycoon is the swipe of a bank card in Monopoly: Electronic Banking Edition. Keep your finances at your fingertips with an electronic banking unit as players buy property, pay bills and collect debts from opponents to become the richest player in the game. And rich just got richer! With updated property values as high as $4 million and paychecks for passing “GO” equaling $2 million, players will become moguls faster than ever as they wheel and deal their way around the board!
I can’t even begin to count the many hours I’ve spent playing Monopoly. I could easily create a Monopoly board from memory – with all the properties in the right places and the correct prices listed.
The board that I grew up with was already old when I first played it. The houses and pieces are made from wood, not metal or plastic and the cards and money are well-worn. I still enjoy using the old game, but it’s also fun to play this new and modern version of the game.
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition has the same elements that made the original game fun. It involves luck, strategy and some real world math skills.
The new version uses modern money skills. Instead of cash, people today carry cards and manage money electronically. This Monopoly game uses the same type of skills. Players use a bank card to keep track of their balance, collect money and make payments.
Some of the metal place markers have been modernized as well. You can choose a mobile phone, skate board or inline skates.
The game can be played by 2 to 6 players. It’s recommended for ages 8 and up, but many children under 8 will enjoy it as well. An understanding of basic math is helpful, but with the electronic banker it’s easy for kids who haven’t mastered addition and subtraction.
The game is close enough to regular Monopoly that it’s easy to learn how to play the new version.
Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition is a great choice for family game night!
WHERE TO BUY - It’s available at Amazon and other retailers.
PRIZE - Monopoly Electronic Banking Edition – ARV $34
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Family Game Night on Facebook
* Follow Family Game Night on Twitter
* Enter the VeraTemp Thermometer giveaway (ends 11/15)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends November 16, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.