Keri is celebrating their 50th golden anniversary with a makeover. The products are good, as always, and the packaging has been updated. 50 years is a long time and definitely worth celebrating.
I can remember my mother using Keri Lotion when I was young. She had a bottle of it in the bathroom and it was just for her. This was the good stuff and I wasn’t allowed to touch it! Fortunately, Keri is still around and now I can buy my own.
Keri Lotion is available in 5 different formulas:
- Original - Enhanced with five essential moisturizers, this product is daily dry skin therapy for smooth, healthy looking skin.
- Advanced - This non-greasy, lightweight formula is fast absorbing for silky, soft skin.
- Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy - Provides a conditioning therapy that penetrates deep into skin to nourish with naturally rich Shea Butter.
- Basic Essentials - Made with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a lightweight formula that provides optimal hydration.
- Luxurious - A total indulgence for the skin, with a light apple scent and Vitamins A, C and E.
The Original is the one that I remember from my childhood. My new favorite is the Basic Essentials. It does a great job keeping my skin hydrated. I like that it’s fragrance free, so I can reapply without clashing with my fragrances or overdoing it.
Keri Lotion works well, is reasonably priced and easy to find at nationwide retailers.
COUPON - You can print a $2.00 off coupon.
PRIZE - Keri Lotion would like to give a complete set of 5 full-size bottles of lotion to 1 of you (ARV $40)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Barney giveaway (ends 10/16)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 17, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.