About: Only have a minute? That’s all you’ll need to play CRANIUM BRAIN BREAKS! New from the CRANIUM line is CRANIUM BRAIN BREAKS, a collection of 200 different games that can each be played in 60 seconds! The classic categories of Creative Cat, Word Worm, Star Performer and Data Head can be found in this compact case of games, ensuring there is something for everyone.
My family loves playing games. We especially enjoy games that involve brain power and creativity. Cranium Brain Breaks does both!
First, I have to say that the game box is really cute. One glance at the transparent purple brain and you know you’re in for fun.
The game includes:
- 200 game play cards
- 60 second timer
- 6 letter dice
- 1 number die
- Pad of paper
The game can be played by 2 or more people. Each card can take 60 seconds to play. You can play a couple of rounds or you can play for hours.
The games are similar to other Cranium games. You’ll recognize some of the categories (Creative Cat, Word Worm, Star Performer and Data Head). The variety is very fun. You never know what part of your brain you’ll use or which of the game supplies you’ll need until you read the card.
Brain Breaks is recommended for ages 8 and up. Younger kids will probably enjoy it, too. This is a game that works well even when you have players of different ages. Brain power is important, but it isn’t necessarily the person with the highest IQ or most education who wins.
Cranium Brain Breaks is a good choice for family game night. It’s also nice to play for a few minutes when you find yourself with some free time.
WHERE TO BUY – Cranium Brain Breaks is available at a discount on Amazon.
PRIZE - One of you will win a Cranium Brain Breaks Game (ARV $15)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first – post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Family Game Night on Facebook
* Follow Family Game Night on Twitter
* Enter the Simple Green giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 18, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.