The Rockboard is a new and innovative twist on the classic scooter.
It’s fun… really fun. Yes, I enjoy the Rockboard, too!
You can put the platform down flat and use it like a regular scooter – kicking with your feet to make it go. It works well this way, but the real fun happens when you put it in Rock It Mode.
When you rock your feet back and forth, the scooter moves. It’s super easy to get it going really fast. They say up to 10 mph and I believe them even though I haven’t clocked it myself.
There’s a chain that’s kind of like the idea of a bike chain. Instead of pedaling, you just shift your weight and rock back and forth to propel the Rockboard.
It’s easy to get used to it. I find it to be a smoother ride than a regular scooter, since you don’t have to push off with your feet. You get a nice ride without putting your foot down. It has a hand brake that allows for easy stopping.
This scooter is for ages 8 and above and can accomodate weights up to 200 pounds. (They also have a mini version for littler kids.) I love that they made this for adults and bigger teens. A lot of the other scooters are not made for a full size teenager to use. I was surprised when I checked the weight limit on our other scooter. Rockboard can handle the weight and size of a teen or adult. The handle can be adjusted for a shorter person or someone who is over 6 feet tall.
The Rockboard works well on a variety of surfaces – concrete, asphalt …. carpeting, kitchen tile. Yes, my guys set up a lovely obstacle coarse riding it through the living room and around the kitchen island. I do not recommend or condone this behavior but they did have a great time and didn’t break any bones.
PRIZE - Rockboard would like to give a scooter to 1 of you (ARV $200)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Rockboard Scooter on Facebook
* Follow Rockboard Scooter on Twitter
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 22, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.