Tales to Play Board Games
About: Our Tales to Play™ line of games brings to life classic and beloved stories for children and families to enjoy. If you love the book, then you can now live the game with colorful game boards, including 3D accessories and detailed characters. Each game is an adventure, much like the ones children read about in books, and each time you play you’ll experience the magic and whimsy of a great story being told.
My family loves games and books. These new games from Patch products are a great way to combine the two. You’ll recognize the characters and stories from all 4 games.
- The Berenstain Bears Learn to Share Game (ages 4+)
- The Little Engine That Could Game (ages 4+)
- The Mother Goose Game (ages 3+)
- Where The Wild Things Are (ages 6+)
The Little Engine That Could Game is adorable and helps reinforce the positive “I think I can” attitude. It definitely captures the spirit and feel of the book.
The game includes: 4 engines, 30 cards, 4 tickets, 12 toy chips, hill/track, game board and rules. Each game takes about 10 to 15 minutes to play depending on who is playing. This is a great length for kids and will keep their attention.
The game board is great. I love that they thought to make it 3 dimensional with the track pieces. It’s fun to set up and helps kids visualize the engines making the effort to get up and over the hill – much better than a flat board would have been.
The Little Engine That Could is very fun to play. Kids will need a little help the first time, but once they learn the rules it’s simple to play game after game.
PRIZE - Patch Products would like to give a game to 1 of you – choice of Little Engine That Could, Berenstain Bears Learn to Share, Mother Goose or Where the Wild Things Are (ARV $24)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – let me know which of the 4 games you are most interested in (Little Engine That Could, Berenstain Bears Learn to Share, Mother Goose or Where the Wild Things Are) ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at a giveaway that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Patch Products on Facebook
* Follow Patch Products on Twitter
* Enter the Holy War giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 6, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.