About: All of our Gordon Grade Coffee is made from 100% superior quality Arabica beans, carefully selected from the world’s best growing regions. Artisan roasters escort the beans through the roasting process, crafting rich, flavorful all natural, fair-trade or organically grown blends before the beans go on to receive a precision grind. The grounds are then rapidly vacuum sealed in our single serve packaging preserving the height of freshness.
Dr. Drip is a very clever idea! I can quickly have a cup of single serve drip coffee without a coffee maker.
I’m not a fan of instant coffee. It just leaves me wishing I had the real thing. Dr. Drip is an excellent alternative.
You just open up the package, set it on top of a coffee cup and pour in hot water to get a fabulous cup of coffee. That’s it – easy as can be.
There are 4 different varieties available:
- The Organic Tonic
- The Double Daily Remedy
- The Ultimate Pick Me Up
- The Decaf Energizer
I got to try out the Double Daily and it is yummy. The flavor is full and strong. I was surprised that a quick and easy coffee would have flavor this good.
You’ll need to use a cup of mug that fits properly. My wider mugs were too big, so I went to the other extreme used a really small one that ended up with some drips. An average, mid-sized mug, travel mug or disposable coffee cup would work best.
Dr. Drip would be great to take camping or on other types of vacations. It would also come in handy for college dorms. Those of you who aren’t coffee drinkers may want to keep Dr. Drip on hand for when you have guests.
This really is good coffee!
PRIZE – Dr. Drip would like to give 2 boxes of coffee to **2** of you (ARV $9)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Dr. Drip on Facebook
* Follow Dr. Drip on Twitter
* Enter the Livestrong giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 2, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.