About: Bob Marley always said he would return to farming one day. With Marley Coffee, Bob’s son Rohan fulfills the dream. Rohan remembers his grandmother drying their wild coffee berries in the sun, then hulling and roasting them for her own cup of coffee each morning. Marley Coffee is determined to deliver that same intoxicating aroma and rich smooth flavor into every cup.
Marley Coffee smells and tastes delicious, but they have much bigger goals than simply providing us with coffee that tastes good.
The company is committed to people and the earth and coffee is the way that they have chosen to truly make a difference in the world. Marley Coffee uses ethical standards every step of the way – ethical for people and planet. They promote sustainable farming and actively work with small farmers in poor, rural communities.
One Love is a tasty medium roast coffee made from 100% Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee beans. The flavor is much fuller than I expected from a medium roast. The complex flavor has many layers to it. One moment, it may taste more floral. At another, it may taste fruity or spicy. This coffee is meant to be savored and enjoyed – “Let’s get together and feel alright.”
The coffee tastes great!
I like knowing that the product I am enjoying is making a difference. It helps me enjoy the coffee even more and it puts my mind in a good place. I’m ready to start my day and to focus on taking lots of positive steps throughout the day.
CHARITY – Marley Coffee supports Kicks for Cause and 1Love.org.
PRIZE - Marley Coffee would like to give One Love Coffee to **5** of you (ARV $19.95)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Marley Coffee on Facebook
* Follow Marley Coffee on Twitter
* Enter The Author’s Toolkit giveaway (ends 6/25)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 26, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.