About: Chooka was born from the idea that utility can be beautiful. The concept began at a small, Seattle based company, when third generation CEO, Rob Moehring decided to take a risk with the family company.
It started simply, with bright colors and polka dots and moved quickly into everything from tattoos to leopard prints. The rubber boot changed from a muddy trudging wellie to a blank canvas, capable of displaying tremendous works of art.
These boots are fabulous! They protect my feet from water and mud and they have style that makes me smile. It’s so much more fun to do outdoor chores when I’m wearing fun boots.
Chooka boots are available in solid colors and wild prints. There are basic darks and others that are bright and bold.
When I first looked at the boots, I was drawn to the stripes and polka dots. They looked like they would make my outdoor chores more fun and cheerful.
But then … I saw the Heavy Metal Collection boots and knew that the Trash boots were just made for me.
They’re regular rain boots with some extra style – studs and buckles. There is excellent tread to keep me from slipping and they have moisture absorbing cotton lining to keep me comfortable. This particular style has a taller shaft that I like, but they also have some shorter styles. Since they’re made with 100% natural rubber, I can just hose them off when they get muddy.
When I wear these boots, I feel like I’m ready to take on whatever chores the day has in store for me!
The quality is excellent. They’re made to stand up to rough, outdoor use. I’ve had cheaper boots in the past that started falling apart in less than a year. I haven’t had the Chooka boots for very long, but it’s obvious that they are much better than the cheap boots they replaced. It’s more economical and better for the environment to buy durable goods that won’t end up in the trash after a few months of use.
The boots are available in whole sizes. The sizing was accurate for me. My boots fit perfectly and are comfortable to wear for extended periods of time.
PRIZE - Chooka would like to give a pair of boots to 1 of you (up to $60 value)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Chooka on Facebook
* Enter the TerraCycle lunch box giveaway (ends 6/26)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 27, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 24 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.