Superior, Durable and Eco Friendly Hair Products
Description: BARBAR, Inc. is based in Beverly Hills, CA and has been in operation since 2000. With over 20 years of experience as a former stylist, the company’s founder, Dominic Barbar, has applied his years of technical know-how to turn his passion into reality by creating a premium line of hair careproducts that simplify the hair stylist’s job.
BARBAR products utilize Mr. Barbar’s intrinsic knowledge of hair with cutting edge technology to bring the latest in hair tool innovations. BARBAR’s variety of professional quality products cover all the hair needs without damaging a strand.
I have a Barbar Blow Dryer that I’ve been using for a few years now. I love it. It performs well and I’m thrilled that it’s eco friendly and better for me and my hair.
When I got the chance to try out the Barbar Professional 180 Clippers, I jumped at the chance.
I am not a professional by any stretch of the imagination, but even for a regular person like me professional tools make a huge difference.
The hair clippers set includes:
- Clippers – stationary titanium alloy blade and moving ceramic blade
- 4 Attachments for different lengths
- Oil bottle and brush
- Rechargeable battery
- AC adapter
My single most favorite feature of the clippers is the ergonomic shape. When I first saw it, I just thought it looked nice and stylish. The shape is not just for style. It fits perfectly in my hand or in the teenager’s man hand. When I use it, it feels like an extension of my own hand. I feel totally comfortable and in control. This is not the way I felt using my previous discount store clippers.
The clippers are really easy to use. The battery charges quickly and it’s simple to change the attachments. Teens and men may want to use the clippers on themselves. Or it’s easy enough for a novice to figure out how to use Barbar’s Professional Hair Clippers.
Having your own hair clippers is a great way to save money and avoid the hassles and gas expense of a trip to a salon or barber.
COUPON - You can save 50% (yes, 50%!!!!!) when you use the promo code blog50 at BarbarHairTools – good through 12/31/11.
PRIZE – Barbar would like to give a Professional 180 Clippers to 1 of you (ARV $110)
Here’s what you need to do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Optional Bonus Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each bonus entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Barbar on Facebook
* Follow Barbar on Twitter
* Enter the Thomas in Charge! giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends July 12, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the Continental US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.