About: We humans have a long history with cats. But the history of cat litter is relatively short. Clay litter was introduced in 1947; but it didn’t clump. In the 1980s, clumping clay litter was introduced. But we asked ourselves, “Is that the best humans can do?” So we set out to develop the all-around best solution for dealing with cat waste. And we believe we found the answer in the naturally absorbing properties of whole-kernel corn.
Yes, you read that correctly. This cat litter is made from corn – renewable, biodegradable, natural, pet friendly, people friendly corn!
It clumps. It lasts long. It controls odors. And you and your kitties won’t have to breathe in that icky dust you get with clay litters.
The Scented Multiple Cat Formula is fabulous. Yes, I just called litter fabulous.
They don’t use funky chemicals to scent the litter. They use natural scented lavender oil. The fragrance is relaxing and not too overpowering.
World’s Best Cat Litter suggests gradually shifting to their litter to get the cats used to the change. I didn’t bother with that. My cats are adaptable enough. They watched me fill the box and then immediately had to try it out. They’ve been using it normally ever since.
The texture is actually softer on their paws, so this may be why my cats adjusted so quickly. Or it could be the nice scent. Whatever the reason, my cats are doing great with the new litter. It’s easy for me to keep it clean and I like that it’s a good choice for the environment.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can like World’s best Cat Litter on Facebook, subscribe to their blog and follow them on Twitter. You can check out the details of their “Cats Across America” contest on their Facebook page.
WHERE TO BUY - World’s Best Cat Litter is available online and in retail stores. I searched by zip code and found many retailers in my area.
PRIZE – World’s Best Cat Litter would like to give a 7 pound bag to **5** of you (ARV $10)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like World’s Best Cat Litter on Facebook
* Follow World’s Best Cat Litter on Twitter
* Enter The Quotable Musician giveaway (ends 6/11)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 12, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.