About: Welcome to Beanfields, where we do things a little differently. We believe great tasting snacks should also be good for you, good for our families, good for our farmers and good for the planet. To us it’s all about nutritionally maximizing the calories we eat, without sacrificing taste. How do we do it? Beans!
We take wholesome and nutritious beans and blend them with long grain rice to create delicious snacks that are loaded with fiber and protein. In fact Beanfields Bean & Rice chips contain double the fiber and protein of most corn tortilla or potato chips.
These chips are fantastic!
They are like a tortilla chip and can be eaten like a tortilla chip, but they are not the same as a tortilla chip. Each one ounce serving has 4 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber! And…. they taste good with all this extra goodness in them.
There are 4 different varieties available:
- Naturally Unsalted
- Sea Salt
- Sea Salt and Pepper
- Pico de Gallo
My 2 favorites are the ones with sea salt. The Pico de Gallo was the first bag grabbed by the rest of the family. The chips themselves have more flavor than a regular tortilla chip due to the healthy beans and rice.
All four varieties are corn and gluten free. In fact, they are free from the FDA’s 8 most common ingredients that can trigger food allergies.
The chips can be eaten straight out of the bag, with dip or as part of a meal. They are wonderful when used for nachos. And they are a great choice for serving at a party or keeping on hand for guests who need to avoid allergens.
PRIZE – Beanfields would like to give a variety pack to **2** of you (ARV $20)
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Follow Beanfields on Twitter
* Like Beanfields on Facebook
* Enter the Supreme 90 Day giveaway (ends 6/12)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends June 13, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the Continental US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.