This company was started by two friends, Amy & Michelle. They have known each other since grad school and have remained friends as their lives and families changed. They now needed bags that could handle all of their “mom gear” and they weren’t willing to give up on style. Their line of bags is stylish enough for any woman and has the functional details that moms need without looking like a diaper bag.
The Poppy Clutch has enough room for the essentials that mom and baby need. It’s a small bag, but there’s room for diapers, wipes and it even has a washable changing pad and a wrist strap that can attach to a stroller handle.
This bag has enough style that women without babies and women with kids who are long past the diaper stage will enjoy using the Poppy Clutch.
Amy Michelle has several new bag designs this year – Cosmo, Iris and Lotus. Each one is big enough to use as an everyday bag or a diaper bag.
I love tote style bags and the Cosmo tote is fabulous! The pearlized chocolate color is beautiful and easy to wipe clean, when necessary. It has a wide, flat bottom and little feet to help it stand up.
There are plenty of pockets and separate sections for mom and baby. Or… if you don’t have a baby, you can just take over the whole bag! There is enough room for my MacBook inside.
The bag is made very well. The lining is antimicrobial. 2 of the internal pockets have zippers and the others are open for easy access. There are bottle pockets inside for a baby bottle or mom’s water bottle. The large outside pocket has an easy to use buckle and the main compartment zips closed. The handles are comfortable for carrying by hand or over my shoulder.
Amy Michelle makes great bags that you’ll want to use for years and years!
***MANDATORY ENTRY: Leave a comment – just say something nice! ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes– add one of your giveaways to a linky or look at what’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Like Amy Michelle on Facebook
* Follow Amy Michelle on Twitter
* Enter the Bossypants giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends May 7, 2011 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to email notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by sponsor.