Designs That Enrich Your Life
About: Takeya USA is committed to bringing Takeya’s manufacturing expertise to the North American market by enriching people’s lives using modern design, a rich palette of colors, food-safe materials, unique functionality and high quality craftsmanship. We provide real solutions that save the consumer money, are
eco-friendly and promote a healthy lifestyle.
Throughout our entire product line, you will find Japanese-inspired designs and innovative features, such as our twist top airtight pouring lids and our crystal clear BPA Free Acraglass™.
I’m a big water drinker – all day long. I keep a bottle handy when I’m working and take one with me when I go out. And I love drinking water from glass. It doesn’t pick up an icky taste from glass, like it does with plastic.
Takeya has beautiful glass water bottles that make it convenient to drink from glass wherever I am. The glass has a stylish silicone jacket that is soft to grip.
The bottles are available in a variety of colors (cobalt blue, fuchsia, green apple, ice blue, black mist… ) and sizes (16, 18 and 22 ounces). The unique lid design is convenient to use as a handle and makes the bottle easy to open and close.
They have also partnered with Living Beyond Breast Cancer to help support breast cancer survivors with their limited edition pink bottle. A portion of the proceeds from each bottle sold will be donated to the cause. It’s important to find a cure and for women to get the treatment they need to fight this disease. Survivors also need support to help with the mental and physical scars that this devastating disease leaves behind. I’m impressed with the work that Living Beyond Breast Cancer is doing.
The limited edition bottle will be available online soon. You’ll be able to purchase it through Mother’s Day 2011.
A Takeya glass water bottle is good for the earth, good for the people who use it instead of plastic and the limited edition bottle also raises money for a great cause!
HOW TO CONNECT - You can subscribe to the Takeya newsletter.
CHARITY - Partial proceeds from the limited edition pink bottle will be donated to Living Beyond Breast Cancer.
PRIZE ALERT - Takeya would like to give a limited edition pink water bottle to ***2*** of you (ARV $19.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Takeya***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Subscribe to the Takeya newsletter (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Dean’s Dip #2 giveaway (ends 10/18)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 19, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.