ErgoMotion Laser Mouse
About: A Mouse that Rocks! The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse doesn’t just rock, but swivels and pivots, too. The ErgoMotion Mouse redefines what a true ergonomic product should be by actually reducing your risk of Repetitive Stress Injury (RSI). How? By adding motion! The ErgoMotion Mouse utilizes a patented motion-base that adapts to your natural hand and wrist positions while you work. The mouse will rock, swivel or pivot with your movement so your hand and wrist are never in a fixed position, creating the most comfortable and healthy mousing experience ever!
As you can probably imagine, I spend a lot of time on the computer. I use a laptop, but don’t like to use the touch pad – it slows me down way too much. So I use a mouse. I’m much faster with a mouse, but my hand and wrist can get tired and achy. When I heard about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse, I was definitely intrigued.
I love this mouse!
When I first read the description, I thought it might feel too big and I thought the movement might make me feel like I didn’t have enough control. It’s not at all too big for my hand and I’ve got comfortable, accurate control.
The mouse was really easy to use as soon as I plugged it in with the cute little nano transceiver. There wasn’t any software to download or install. It works with my Mac and with the kids’ PC. It was instantly comfortable without the usual “I’ve got a new mouse” awkward period as I got used to it. It feels like my old mouse, but it moves with me – just enough to give me more comfort, but not so much that it’s hard to control.
It’s ambidextrous – works well for the lefty and righties in my house. The nano transceiver can be stored in the base of the mouse when not in use and since it’s small, I don’t have to worry about bumping and damaging it.
The ErgoMotion Laser Mouse would be a good gift for anyone who spends time on the computer. Is that everyone?!?
PRIZE ALERT – Smartfish would like to give an ErgoMotion Laser Mouse to 1 of you (ARV $49.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about the ErgoMotion Laser Mouse***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Like Smartfish on Facebook
* Follow Smartfish on Twitter
* Enter the Peacock Pottery giveaway (ends 11/9)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends November 10, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.