About: philosophy’s promise is to bring its customers products that inspire them to live a better life by being better to themselves. our products care for your skin and your overall well-being. we take a mind, body, spirit approach to personal care and believe only when you feel good can you truly look your best.
Philosophy products look fabulous! I love the retro photographs and the cute product names and descriptions. The packaging is great and it’s a good thing that the products themselves are also fabulous!
The Birthday Girl Gift Set comes packaged in a cute shiny case with a carrying handle and zipper – reminds me of something I would have had as a little girl to tote my treasures. The case can be used and enjoyed long after the birthday is over.
Inside you’ll find:
- Amazing Grace – Shampoo, Bath & Shower Gel
- Purity – One Step Facial Cleanser
- Time on Your Hands – Exfoliating Hand and Cuticle Cream
- Soul Owner – Exfoliating Foot Cream
- Vanilla Birthday Cake – High Gloss Lip Shine
The assortment is great. The lucky recipient can feel pampered from head to toe. I’ve received Amazing Grace as a gift before (it’s fab!). I enjoyed trying out the other products. If I had to choose a favorite, it would be the Soul Owner Foot Cream. It does exfoliate, but goes on so creamy that all I notice is soft.
Each product has an uplifting Philosophy Quote on it – something to think about and put your mind in a good place.
The Birthday Girl Gift Set (or any of the other Philosophy products) are perfect for gift giving. They look great and are practical.
PRIZE ALERT – Philosophy would like to give The Birthday Girl Gift Set to 1 of you (ARV $35)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Philosophy***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Like Philosophy on Facebook
* Follow Philosophy on Twitter
* Sign up for the Philosophy newsletter
* Enter the Smiley Cookie Giveaway (ends 9/17)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 18, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.