About: Nature’s Gate was founded over 30 years ago using nature as our inspiration and guide. Our founders, Leo and Vladimir hand collected rainwater, blended it with natural herbs from their herb shop, and created the very first Rainwater Shampoo. They started giving it away to their friends and customers that came into the herb shop and soon it became a phenomenon all along Venice Beach.
We continue to be inspired by our surroundings and create formulas that combine proven botanical, herbal and floral treatments with modern ingredients and techniques. Nature’s Gate offers a wide range of products that address personal care needs from the inside out. Using all-natural herbs and pH-balanced formulas, each product is carefully formulated to deliver the many benefits of each unique botanical blend. All of our products reflect ongoing efforts to preserve the earth’s natural resources and develop sustainable sources of clean water.
Nature’s Gate has been around for a long time. They started out with a strong commitment to people and the planet and have continued with their good efforts. Their products are made with good ingredients and they support water projects around the world.
Many of the Nature’s Gate products smell good enough to eat. That’s especially true of the Organics Fruit Blend hair and skin products. The shampoo, conditioner and body lotion are available in 4 varieties. The body lotions give antioxidant defense for all skin types. Hair care uses are listed below:
- Asian Pear & Red Tea – for dry damaged hair
- Mandarin Orange & Patchouli – for normal or dull hair
- Persimmon & Rose Geranium – for dry hair
- Grapefruit & Wild Ginger – for fine, weak hair
The Fruit Blend shampoos and conditioners are designed to prevent fading in color treated hair. My hair isn’t color treated, so I can’t give my opinion on that feature. But I really like the Nature’s Gate products. I like the good ingredients that they put in and the bad ingredients that they leave out. My hair is fresh, clean and shiny.
I’m usually not a grapefruit fan, but the Grapefruit & Wild Ginger is wonderful. I’m glad I got to sample that one, because it’s a scent I probably wouldn’t have chosen on my own. Now that I’ve tried it, I’m hooked.
HOW TO CONNECT - You can subscribe to the Nature’s Gate newsletter.
WHERE TO BUY – Nature’s Gate products are available online and in retail stores. In my area they can be found at Target and my favorite grocery store.
PRIZE ALERT – Nature’s Gate would like to give Organics Fruit Blend Shampoo, Conditioner and Body Lotion to ***5*** of you (ARV $26)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Nature’s Gate***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Subscribe to the Nature’s Gate newsletter (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Enter the Thera Wise Natural Baby Ointment giveaway (ends 9/29)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 30, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US and Canada only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.