With baby products, it’s always a good idea to check with your healthcare provider for their recommendations as to what is safe and good for your child. The MD Moms are probably not your healthcare providers, but they are pediatricians and they are moms. They were inspired to create the Baby Silk line of products based on the needs of their patients and their own children.
Each of these products is:
- Clinically Tested
- Naturally Based
- Scientifically Advanced
Baby Silk products can be purchased individually and they’ve also put together some fabulous gift sets. Each one comes in a nice keepsake box that mom will want to keep and use.
The Silky Smooth Baby Gift Set comes with 3 favorites for baby and parents to enjoy:
- Daily Skin Protection Moisturizing Balm – lightweight, absorbs quickly
- Delicate Skin Comfort Silky Liquid Powder - goes on like a liquid and dries like a silky powder
- Soothing Bottom Relief Diaper Rash Cream – dries clear, soothes & protects
OK. The Diaper Rash Cream is probably just for baby, but the other products will easily be enjoyed by adults as well. The hypoallergenic fragrance is botanical and very light – just enough to be pleasant but not enough to be overpowering.
All three items are practical and effective. The Baby Silk Delicate Skin Comfort is especially fun. Years ago it was normal to use powder with babies to keep them dry and comfortable. Powder does that well, but we now know that it can cause respiratory issues for developing babies. This liquid gives your baby the benefits of powder without the same risks.
They’ve also got some other products that look great – hair/body wash, cleansing towelettes, scalp rub and more.
WHERE TO BUY – Baby Silk is available online and in retail stores.
PRIZE ALERT – MD Moms would like to give a Silky Smooth Baby Gift Set to 1 of you (ARV $58)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about MD Moms***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Follow MD Moms on Twitter
* Like MD Moms on Facebook
* Enter the Porcelana giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends October 2, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.