A Counting We Will Go
Release date 9/14/10
Synopsis: Two, four, six, eight, Barney wants to celebrate! While playing a game of Hide and Seek in the park, Baby Bop realizes that she can’t be the one to count to ten because she doesn’t know how — so Barney and the kids jump right in to help her. A trip to a make-believe market and a magical parade of numbers help to show her how exciting counting can be. While having fun, the kids learn an important lesson — you can’t go wrong when you have friends to count on!
Hooray! Barney and his friends are making it fun for little ones to learn about numbers. Of course, they’ve also got the usual good lessons about friendship and teamwork.
The style is flamboyant, as expected. This is perfectly suited for the target audience. Barney will have your kids dancing and singing along and they’ll pick up an understanding of numbers and counting along the way. The bonus feature is a fun game – Counting in the Garden.
The dvd includes a 64 page activity book that’s fun and reinforces the number concepts your kids will learn in the dvd. There are regular pages to color, dot to dots, matching pages and more.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can subscribe to a HIT Entertainment newsletter for information about your favorite HIT characters.
WHERE TO BUY – A Counting We Will Go is available at a discount on Amazon.
PRIZE ALERT - The publicist would like to give A Counting We Will Go to ***2*** of you (ARV $16.98)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, leave a comment about Barney***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Check out Giveaways4Prizes today – either add one of your giveaways to a linky or check out one of the giveaways that’s listed (2 entries, leave 2 comments telling me what you did)
* Enter the Playskool Gloworld Playmat giveaway (ends 9/22)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends September 23, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.