The Belt That Kids Can Fasten Themselves!
I can remember when my oldest was little having a hard time finding a belt small enough for his skinny little self. When I finally found a belt to fit his toddler sized waist, there’s no way he could have done the buckle by himself. And a kids really do need to be able to handle getting their own clothing on and being able to un-do those pants in a hurry. Kids need that sense of independence.
Myself Belts are simple for a small child to fasten and unfasten on their own. Younger ones may need help getting it through the belt loops, but they’ll be able to handle the simple velcro fastener. And there’s a snap that allows you to attach the belt to a belt loop, so it stays in the loops and in the right position for fastening.
Myself Belts are available in sizes for kids (XS for a toddler up to a big kid size 9/10). The size chart is easy to use – it includes clothing size, inches and weight so that you can get a belt that will fit. There are also larger sizes for teens and adults. Older kids may or may not be able to handle a traditional belt, but anyone can appreciate a simple product that looks great.
The belts are stylish! There are fun solids and prints for casual wear and some for dressier outfits. Some of them can even be personalized. Each one has the same features that make it easy for your child to use it by themselves.
The Peace Belt is really cute for a girl. The background is khaki and there are flowers, peace signs and the word ‘peace’ repeating around the belt. It’s made really well and works just as easily as advertised.
PRIZE ALERT – Myself Belts would like to give a kids’ belt to 1 of you – winner can choose size and boy or girl, the exact belt will be a surprise (ARV $15)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MANDATORY ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about Myself Belts***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do mandatory entry first- post a separate comment for each optional extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Like Myself Belts on Facebook
* Follow Myself Belts on Twitter
* Subscribe to the Myself Belts newsletter
* Enter the Disney Back to School giveaway (ends 8/23)
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 24, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.