For years now, I have been eyeing George Foreman Grills and thinking it would be fun to have one. They have grills in a variety of shapes and sizes and for different uses. Some are just for grilling and others are more versatile. And I am a big fan of versatile!
The Evolve™ Grill can grill, cook or bake just about anything I can dream up.
The grill comes with 4 removable inserts for grilling and baking that will take care of breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert. The grill plates work well for meats and veggies. The deep dish is great for casseroles and baked goods. The website lists a muffin pan, but I received a mini burger insert. It can be used for muffins, too – just place it inside the deep dish insert and put paper muffin cups in each of the 6 burger holes for quick and easy muffins.
The inserts are very sturdy and have that special George Foreman non-stick coating that makes them really easy to clean. And the inserts combined with the signature heating elements mean that your food will cook evenly. I thought I was mainly going to use it for the occasional grilled meats and veggies, but now that I’ve seen what else it can do I can see that it will be used regularly.
The grill has a digital temperature/time read out that’s easy to read and it’s easy to adjust from using a conventional oven to using the Evolve™ Grill.
During the summer, I don’t like to heat up the house with the oven. With the Evolve™ Grill I can enjoy preparing foods without getting the house too hot.
PRIZE ALERT – George Foreman Cooking would like to give an Evolve™ Grill to 1 of you. (ARV $129.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment about George Foreman Grills***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email (green sidebar button)
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by reader (Orange sidebar button)
* Post the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Sweeps4Bloggers on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries, leave 5 comments)
* Like George Foreman on Facebook (2 entries, leave 2 comments)
* Subscribe to the George Foreman newsletter
* Enter the HIT Entertainment DVD giveaway
* Enter another current Sweeps4Bloggers giveaway and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends August 8, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Sample and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.