Eco Lips has a huge (and tasty!) variety of lip products available for men, women and kids. They use high quality organic and natural ingredients that are good for lips and the earth. All of the products are petroleum free, cruelty free and paraben free – Hooray!
Here is a sampling of the products that I tried out:
- Pure & Simple Grape – 100% edible formula! I don’t plan on eating this, but it’s nice to know that it’s safe! The grape is yummy. It also comes in Strawberry-Kiwi and Coconut.
- Honest Kids Goodness Grapeness – 100% edible and USDA Certified Organic. They’ve teamed up with the Honest Kids juice company for this line.
- Dagoba Lavender – YES, Dagoba – they’ve teamed up with the amazing chocolate company. It’s made with Certified Organic cocoa and has a hint of taste from Organic blueberry flavor and lavender essential oil.
- Ecotints Coralyte – Sheer shine with a bit of color natural minerals.
I love my chocolate, so I have to say that the Dagoba balm is my favorite. The cocoa flavor is delicate and lasts a long time – it’s not at all sweet or artificial tasting because it is real cocoa. The texture on all the balms is fantastic. It has a slicker feel than petroleum based products, so it goes on smooth and feels great.
And…. my new must have product is the Eco Lips SPF 30 Face Stick. It looks like a giant lip balm tube and it is a lip balm, but can also be used on the nose, face and elsewhere. It does it all and it does it all well! My fair kids and I are big on sun protection and I’ve tried other sticks before that did not work for us. They were too hard/solid and we just couldn’t spread them around enough for reliable protection. Eco Lips Face Stick is fabulous. It quickly and easily spreads wherever we need it. And the size is perfect for my guys to keep in a backpack or for me to keep in my purse.
Many of the Eco Lips products are also available with convenient carabiner clips or leashes. They can be reused again and again with other lip balms.
Even if you don’t go completely organic with the products that you purchase, doesn’t it make sense to at least use organics on your lips?
WHERE TO BUY - You can buy Eco Lips products online and you can use their store locator to find a retail store near you. They are available in many stores in my area.
PRIZE ALERT – Eco Lips would like to give a Face Stick and a variety of balms to 1 of you (ARV $15)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out Eco Lips and comment with something you learned***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Subscribe to the Eco Lips Newsletter
* Like Eco Lips on Facebook
* Enter The Modern Girl’s Guide to Sticky Situations giveaway
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on June 20, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.