The Clean Bottle
No more stinky, moldy water bottles!
About: Introducing Clean Bottle™, with a patent-pending, leak-proof , screw-off bottom. Gone are the days of trying in vain to wash out that funk at the bottom of your bottles. With Clean Bottle™, cleaning and drying are easy. Clean Bottle is made with 100% non-toxic, BPA-free plastics, making it safe to use over and over.
This is a fantastic little invention! As soon as I saw it, I wondered why I didn’t think of something so clever and practical! ;)
I have had to throw away wayyyyy to many sports bottles because I couldn’t get them clean. A bottle would get left on a bike with just enough moisture in it to grow a lovely crop of mold. Or I would find bottles in the kids’ rooms, in a backpack, in the car, in the yard, in the garage…with the same funk problem. It’s bad enough when it’s just water, but can be even worse when a powdered nutritional/sports mix has been added to the water or when the bottle has been used for something thick like a smoothie or protein shake.
The Clean Bottle is very easy to use. The size is perfect for serious and recreational bike riders or for using in a standard cup holder in the car. The top and bottom screw on tightly, so there is no leakage. And I did a ‘funk test’ overnight and the bottle was very easy to clean this morning.
If you’ve ever shopped for a BPA-free sports bottle at a bike shop, you know how expensive bottles can be. You’ll be pleased to know that The Clean Bottle retails for just $9.95 each. And since it can be cleaned, my guys and I can use them for a long long time.
DEAL ALERT - The Clean Bottle is currently offering free shipping when you buy 3 or more. They’ll also give you a 6th bottle for free when you buy 5.
PRIZE ALERT – The Clean Bottle would like to give a 2 Pack of bottles to ***5*** of you. (ARV $19.90)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with something you learned about The Clean Bottle ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Follow The Clean Bottle on Twitter
* Like The Clean Bottle on Facebook
* Help The Clean Bottle choose which charities are most worthy of their donations by voting for your favorite.
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter my The World giveaway
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on June 6, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor.