About: zBoost provides solutions for the 70% of cell phone owners experiencing problems with their cell phone service, including dropped calls, poor signal reception or dead zones. zBoost improves indoor cell phone signal by capturing and enhancing outside signal, then bringing it indoors.
The zBoost Cell Phone Signal Extender is a fabulous device that can make it easier and less frustrating to communicate for business and for fun. It takes a weak/inconsistent signal and gives it a boost.
You can check out all the techy details on their site. Here are some of the highlights:
- Increases indoor signal coverage – up to 2500 sq ft
- Supports multiple users simultaneously
- No cradle or connections to your phone
I like using tech devices, but am not at all fond of installing or figuring out new devices. Fortunately, I have teenagers who do like to do that sort of thing. I did look at the instructions before they took off to get it hooked up, and it really did look easy.
Wi-Ex includes all the necessary parts (base unit, antenna, power supply, cable, mounting bracket) and there are only a couple of steps to getting the zBoost started. It’s very user friendly.
It seems pretty amazing to me that this one device increases the cell signal for anyone who is nearby. There’s no need to attach anything extra to my phone or set up passwords to access the extra signal. The signal is stronger for me and for others who enter ‘my zone.’ And since the signal is stronger, my phone uses up less battery power. This is so much easier than taking the phone outside to try to get a signal or walking around your home or office to try to find a good spot for cell reception.
zBoost can help you get a stronger and more reliable signal. It’s simple to set up and simple to use.
WHERE TO BUY – Wi-Ex products can be purchased online and in retail stores.
PRIZE ALERT – Wi-Ex would like to give a zBoost Dual Band to 1 of you (ARV $399.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out Wi-Ex and comment with something you learned**
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan/Like Sweeps4Bloggers on Facebook
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Fan/Like Wi-Ex on Facebook
* Follow Wi-Ex on Twitter
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter my 31 Bond Street giveaway
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on May 14, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for residents of the US & Canada only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prize provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.