About: Welcome to California Blooms, home of the freshest, most beautiful roses in the world. Our roses are boutique-grown in an eco-friendly environment on the central coast of the “Golden State.” They are hand-selected and cut at the peak of their growing cycle, delivered farm-direct to your doorstep within 24 hours and anywhere within the USA. With proper care, our roses can have a vase life of 7-10 days or more.
California Blooms roses are absolutely gorgeous! They look beautiful in the pictures on the website, but are even more amazing in person when I can see them up close and smell their lovely aroma!
Normally, I’m a red roses kind of woman, but when I saw that California Blooms has a mixed bouquet I thought that would be a good choice for the review. After having seen them all in person, there is no way I could choose a favorite color. Each of the colors looks perfect individually and makes for a dramatic display.
California Blooms roses are grown hydroponically in eco-friendly greenhouses. They grow 53 different varieties and sell them when they are at their peak. 9 of the varieties are red, so when you order red roses you’ll get the variety that look the best at that moment in time.
The roses were shipped by FedEx Overnight and arrived in perfect condition. They are packed so that they don’t move around during the shipping process and they even added a cold pack to the box to help keep them fresh. When you order, you get to choose your arrival date so that you can make sure someone will be home when they arrive.
California Blooms says that they will last 7-10 days or more. Mine are still looking great after 12 days and I expect them to last even longer!
DEAL ALERT – You can save 20% with the FREE California Blooms iPhone app.
PRIZE ALERT – California Blooms would like to give a Long Stemmed Roses Bouquet to 1 of you – your choice of color (ARV $59)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out the beautiful California Blooms roses and comment with your favorites***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Fan California Blooms on Facebook
* Follow California Blooms on Twitter
* Subscribe to the California Blooms newsletter
* Enter my Meaningful Beauty giveaway (ends 4/30)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on May 1, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US residents only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product and prizes provided by the giveaway sponsor. No monetary compensation received.