Skoj (pronounced ‘skoy’) is a Swedish word that means ‘just for fun.’ And that word fits for these very cute cloths and the business that these 2 moms created.
Skoy cloths are kind of an eco-friendly mashup of a sponge and a paper towel. They are thicker than a paper towel and less bulky and germ infested than your typical sponge.
The non-toxic cloths are 100% biodegradable – made from a blend of cotton and wood pulp cellulose.
They are reusable and washable. You can use a washing machine or clean them in your dishwasher or microwave. Sponges gross me out…really. With the Skoy, I can clean it and not worry about it sitting out for days or weeks while germs grow and multiply. And I’m not tossing paper towel after paper towel into the trash.
Skoy is also good for the budget. They estimate that 1 Skoy can save 15 rolls of paper towel. A Skoy 4-pack (comparable to 60 rolls of paper towel) retails for about $6. I’m guessing that even the most savvy deal and coupon shopper would have a hard time figuring out how to buy 60 rolls of paper towel for only $6.
Skoy is a good choice for the earth and for my family’s budget!
WHERE TO BUY - Skoy are available in retail stores and with free Super Saver Shipping on Amazon.
PRIZE ALERT – Skoy would like to give a 4 pack to ***5*** of you (ARV $6)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with something you learned about Skoy***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Fan Skoy on Facebook
* Follow Skoy on Twitter
* Enter my Grill Topper giveaway
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on March 23, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US residents only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info and claim prize – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.