About: Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals are a deodorant, NOT an antiperspirant. Antiperspirants inhibit the activity of the sweat glands and close the skin’s pores to produce less moisture, and also do not permit toxins to be released. Our Deodorant Crystal products contain natural mineral salts to prevent odor causing bacteria and function as an astringent to reduce perspiration.
Hooray! Naturally Fresh is an effective alternative to chemical antiperspirants for my family! The products are:
- Phthalate Free
- Paraben Free
- No aluminum chlorohydrate
- Cruelty Free
Naturally Fresh Deodorants are available as solids, roll-ons and sprays. You’ll notice the pink ribbons on their packaging – a portion of their sales proceeds is donated to Susan G. Komen For The Cure. They also donate product samples to doctors and cancer treatment centers.
I like the roll-ons and appreciate that they are actually deodorizing instead of just attempting to cover up the ‘aroma’ with a strong scent. My favorite is the fragrance-free. Some people may prefer this for allergen reasons, but I just prefer to wear other scents and don’t like them to clash with my deodorant. But… I did also try the Ocean Breeze and the Lavender. The natural scents are pretty and delicate – not at all overpowering.
My guys prefer using the fragrance free widestick that contains aloe vera along with the mineral crystals. It’s easy to use and provides long lasting protection.
I also got to sample their MoistStic Natural Lip Protection. The flavor is yummy – peppermint and tea tree oil. And it really keeps my lips moist!
DEAL ALERT – Naturally Fresh offers quantity discounts when you order online. They are also available in retail stores.
PRIZE ALERT – Naturally Fresh would like to give ***5*** of you a prize package containing 5 full size products (ARV $20)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, comment with something you learned about Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystals***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Fan Naturally Fresh on Facebook
* Follow Naturally Fresh on Twitter
* Enter my Corel Digital Studio giveaway (ends 3/17)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on March 18, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US & Canadian residents only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me. These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.