Your Health is Worth It
From the founder of Harvest Nutrition: In 2006, I started battling excessive fatigue. My condition quickly progressed into a whole host of life-altering symptoms that prevented me from working or engaging in normal activity. After suffering for over a year, and being misdiagnosed, I was only left with more questions and frustration. That’s when I decided to take responsibility for my own health and well-being. I started on a journey of discovery of the simple yet profound principles of a more natural, whole foods based diet. It has changed my life forever, and now I am determined to inspire lasting change in others’ lives, through better nutrition.
Hooray for whole foods! It makes sense to me that my body needs the good stuff that comes from nature.
Green Food is an all-natural superfood blend. Superfoods are nutrient rich the way nature intended them to be so that your body can make good use of them. Harvest Nutrition has detailed information available – here are some of the highlights of what’s in their special blend:
- All natural, organic and wild crafted ingredients
- Superfoods – wheat grass, barley grass, spirulina, flax meal, acerola cherry….
- Natural Vitamin A and C
- Trace Minerals
- Digestive enzyme blend
It is raw, natural and vegan. There is no gluten, wheat, soy or dairy.
The blend is really easy to use – just mix a scoop into water or juice and drink it up.
For those of you who haven’t tried this type of nutritional drink before….don’t be frightened ;) I have tried to drink shots of straight wheat grass before – tried unsuccessfully. While I like the idea of the benefits of wheat grass, the taste is too much for me to handle by itself. Green Food still tastes ‘green’ but there are enough other things added to the blend (including Stevia for a little sweetness) that I do like the flavor. It tastes refreshing and healthy!
My teenager has been drinking it regularly for a couple weeks, and he also likes the flavor and the way he feels after drinking it.
PRIZE ALERT – Harvest Nutrition would like to give ***3*** of you a one month supply of Green Food (ARV $40)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY : For your main entry, comment with something you learned about Harvest Nutrition***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Fan the NEW Sweeps4Bloggers Facebook Page
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers (Orange sidebar button for RSS and/or green button for email)
* Post my button on your blog and comment with the link
* Follow Me on Twitter
* Tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Post on your blog/website about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Fan Harvest Nutrition on Facebook
* Follow Harvest Nutrition on Twitter
* Sign up for the Harvest Times Newsletter
* Enter my Colony Wear Custom Wallet giveaway (ends 3/17)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on March 18, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.