Yu-Be Skin Care
The #1 Selling Medicated, Vitamin Enriched Skin Care Cream in Japan since 1957!
The Yu-Be skin care line contains some wonderful products that have a high glycerin content, Vitamin E, Vitamin B2 and Camphor. You can read all about Yu-Be’s history, health info. and testimonials on their site. Even though they’ve been around for over 50 years, I only recently discovered Yu-Be and am happy that I did!
I got to try out their Premium Gift Set that contains all the products needed for this easy to use 3 step skin treatment system.
- Cleanse – Skin Polish – cleans, exfoliates and softens – contains rice bran, bamboo and green tea.
- Replenish – Moisturizing Body Lotion – hydrates and soothes – made to be used year-round.
- Restore – Moisturizing Skin Cream – the #1 seller!
The products are designed to work well wherever your skin needs help – hands, feet, cuticles, face … even lips! I especially like the way it works on my feet and cuticles – it’s very soothing and and my feet look and feel better. You can use the products for all-over general use or you can target specific problem areas.
Each one is rich and feels concentrated, so I only need to use a little – which means that the products will be lasting a long time.
I wasn’t sure how I was going to like the scent of the products. I like the smell of camphor, but didn’t want it to have a strong medicine-like aroma that lingered. The smell is slightly noticeable (and pleasant to me) just for a moment when I first apply it, but it goes away quickly and the camphor remains to do it’s job soothing and healing my thirsty skin. Hooray!
Also included in the gift kit (or available for individual purchase) is the Sasawashi Facial Scrub Towel. At first glance it looked like a regular wash cloth, but the antibacterial fabric has extra texture that helps wash away dead skin cells. I love this – can feel a difference immediately after using it with the skin polish.
I like that the company has a long history of success and I like the way the products make my skin look and feel – and the simple 3 step system is easy to fit into my busy life!
DEAL ALERT – Yu-Be offers free shipping on orders over $45 and they are currently offering a free gift with a $70 purchase. If you like to try before investing in the system, they have sample packs available for a small s&h fee.
PRIZE ALERT - Yu-Be would like to send a Premium Gift Set to 1 of my readers – (ARV $95)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***MAIN ENTRY: For your main entry, check out Yu-Be and comment with something you learned on the site ***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my new button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by a reader
* Follow Me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Follow Yu-Be on Twitter
* Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on January 1st, 2010 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.