Xtrema – Xtremeley Healthy Cookware for Healthy Eating
About Xtrema: We have the healthiest and most versatile cookware on the Planet. Xtrema is healthier than any other cookware and we have documented scientific and laboratory testing to prove it. “It is what separates Ceramcor from all of the other cookware companies.”
When I first heard about Xtrema I was very intrigued by the amazing things I read on their website! This cookware is revolutionary – definitely very different than other traditional cookware!
I have a lot of cast iron cookware. I like using it, but it takes extra effort to clean it and to keep it seasoned. And it’s heavy, which means it can be awkward to use. I like the idea of non-stick cookware, but don’t use it due to concerns over it’s safety during normal use and I don’t like the idea of little bits of the coating getting into my food.
Xtrema to the rescue!
You’ll want to read all the details on their site, but here are some of the highlights of this fabulous cookware that is safe for freezer, refrigerator, stove, oven, broiler and microwave (yes, I said, and microwave!) :
- Cooks evenly and retains heat
- Non-stick surface works and doesn’t scratch or flake
- Bacteria resistant surface for better food safety
- Durable enough that it includes a 50 year warranty
I am thoroughly enjoying using the 10″ skillet – so much lighter and easier than my cast iron. The non-stick surface is fantastic and I can tell that food is cooking evenly. The 10″ skillet is nice and deep – perfect for the kind of meals I cook for my family. I love that the pan can be used on the stove and in the oven and then also go into the refrigerator for storage. The 10″ pan doesn’t fit in my small microwave, but being microwaveable is a great feature for the other sizes that they offer and for people with bigger microwaves.
Xtrema sells individual cookware, teaware and accessory pieces – they also have some great combination sets.
HOW TO CONNECT – You can fan Xtrema on Facebook and follow them on Twitter.
DEAL ALERT – FREE shipping! (see site for details)
PRIZE ALERT – 1 of you will win an Xtrema 10″ Skillet (ARV $99.99)
Here’s what ya gotta do to enter to win ….
***Main Entry: For your main entry, check out Xtrema Cookware and comment with something you learned***
Extra Credit Entries: (must do main entry first- post a separate comment for each extra credit entry)
* Post my new button on your blog and comment with the link
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by email
* Subscribe to Sweeps4Bloggers by a reader
* Follow Me on Twitter and tweet about the giveaway and comment with the link to your tweet (you may TWEET DAILY for 1 bonus entry each day)
* Follow Xtrema on Twitter
* Post on your blog about the giveaway and comment with the link (5 entries)
* Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered (enter as many as you’d like, but only 1 bonus entry)
Giveaway ends on December 18th, 2009 at 8pm Pacific Time. Giveaway is open for US mailing addresses only. Winner will have 48 hours to respond to notification with shipping info – if no response, another winner will be chosen . Subject to the official rules. No purchase necessary – void where prohibited by law. Disclaimer/Disclosure: Review product was provided to me.